The One Trafford Partnership is changing the way bins are collected in Trafford. From Monday 14 October, the day and order in which household bins are collected will change for most residents.
- Most people will have a change of bin day
- Most people will see the order in which their bins are collected. E.g. having their black bin collected next when it was their blue bin on the old service
- The frequency of bin collection will not change – green bins will continue to be collected every week, grey bins collected every two weeks, and black and blue bins collected every 4 weeks
- The new collection calendar starts from Monday 14 October
- If residents have not received their information pack by Wednesday 25 September, please ring 03330 035865 to order a pack. Packs can be viewed or downloaded atwww.trafford.gov.uk/bettercollections – just enter your postcode.
- Meet the Team events will be held in some Trafford libraries – to find your nearest event visit www.trafford.gov.uk/bettercollections. The team will be able to answer your queries and talk you through your changes.
- Extra collections will be in place for black bins on Saturday 5th October.
- Extra collections will be in place for blue bins on Saturday 12th October
- Extra collections will be in place for grey bins from 8 – 10th October and 14 – 18 October.”
For more information about the new service, ‘Meet the Team’ events and to view, print or download your information pack, visit www.trafford.gov.uk/bettercollections.